Our COVID-19 Response
A notice to our partners, members and guests —
Information on Exhibitions and COVID-19:
Dear Partners, Members and Guests of southeast Missouri, southern Illinois, and surrounding communities:
The Kellerman Foundation For Historic Preservation has served this region for nearly a decade. Prior to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, the safety of your family and friends has always been our number one priority. At this point, there has been no direction from any local government or regulatory source that museums should be closed. We will remain open and our experienced, caring staff will be available to help, as well as respond to calls.
The Kellerman Foundation For Historic Preservation is taking proactive measures to help prevent the potential virus and keep our facilities safe and ready to serve families. We have taken the following actions:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfection in our public areas, with special attention to high touch items.
- Additional hand sanitizers have been placed in the lobby and throughout Heritage Hall.
- We suggest that guests minimize direct contact, such as shaking hands or physical contact.
- We are following the Cape Girardeau County Public Health Center’s order 20-01 which requires anyone over the age of 9 to wear a face covering to enter our facility.
- We ask that those who have been in contact with anyone who have tested positive for COVID-19 OR are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms avoid visiting Heritage Hall at this time.
- We prefer to set meetings via phone and email. If that is not an option for you, and we need to meet in person, we ask that only one to two people who are not experiencing any flu like symptoms meet us at Heritage Hall at a scheduled time.
We have closely been monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, and will take actions necessary to help keep our staff and community safe. We will continue keeping Heritage Hall open during this critical time.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at +1 (573) 334-0097.